1. Save the full book into Zotero.
2. Make a copy of the book record by right clicking on the book, then choose "duplicate."
3. Change the Item Type from "Book" to "Book Section." Click "ok" for the information that will be lost.
4. Add the title of the chapter under "Title."
5. Click the down arrow by the author(s) of the book and change them to be "editor."
6. Add the author of the chapter by clicking the + sign to the right of the author's name. Make sure it is set to "author."
7. Add the page numbers for the chapter.