How to Log into Library Services
- On the Rolfing Library Login Page, choose TIU Users if you are a current TIU student, faculty, or staff member. Otherwise, choose Alumni & visitors.
- If you are a TIU alumnus or visitor and have not yet done so, you will need to sign up for a courtesy account before you can access library services. (See below for more information.)
- On the Google sign-in page, enter your full TIU email address including @tiu.edu (e.g., email@example.com).
- Alternatively, if you have already signed into Google on this computer, you may be prompted to choose your appropriate Google account.
- You must use your TIU account to access library services.
- Use your TIU password to complete the login.
Note: When you are logged into any TIU service (e.g., TIU email, myTIU, Moodle), you will be automatically logged into library services. You may need to choose between different Google accounts during your initial login, so be sure to use your TIU account.