Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
These hours are subject to change. Check back regularly for updates.
Fall 2020 Hours
Monday - Friday: Building open 8:00 am - 6:00 pm; book pickup 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thanksgiving Break Hours
Wednesday, November 25: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, November 26: CLOSED
Friday, November 27: CLOSED
Saturday, November 28: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, November 29: CLOSED
Monday, November 30: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- The library has an occupancy limit of 70 people, and up to 15 people at a time may use the computer lab.
- You must wear a mask while you're in the library, except if you're in a private office or study room.
- Only one person is allowed to sit at each study table.
- One person or family group is allowed to use each study room at a time. Reservations may be made online.
- Doctoral students will be assigned shelves instead of carrels this year; carrels are available for use on a first-come, first served basis.
- Due to social distancing requirements, certain study tables and carrels are marked as unavailable for use. Please observe the posted signs.
- Food is only permitted in the front cafe area. We are not selling food from our "Public Domain" cafe area, but limited options are available in the vending machines.
- The refrigerator, microwaves, and Keurig machine are unavailable for use. K-Cups will not be sold this year.
- The children's room is closed to the public. One adult at a time may gain access to the children's book collection and/or lactation room by asking at the checkout desk.
- We highly recommend that you use the available cleaning supplies to sterilize your chosen study area before and after you use it. Staff members will also periodically make rounds to clean surfaces in the library.
- Returned books will be quarantined for 24-48 hours before being reshelved, and therefore will not be immediately available for use.
- All course reserves will be provided electronically this year. No physical reserves will be available for checkout.
Using Rolfing's Book Pickup Option:
- Place your request.
- You'll receive an email notifying you that your materials are ready for pickup.
- If you need to pick up materials from the library, bring your ID and wear a mask.
- Ring the doorbell beside the southern main entrance doors.
- We'll check your ID and bring the materials out to you!
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Help Hours
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 2:00pm
You may also email a librarian with questions or to set up an appointment.