Table Talk with Dr. James Moore, Ministry with Aging Adults
- Wednesday February 1, 12-1:15 pm - Join us for a dialogue with Dr. James Moore about ministry in an aging America.
Faculty Book Talk – John F. Kilner’s Why People Matter
- Wednesday March 15, 12-1:15 pm - Join us for a dialogue with Dr. Kilner about his new book. A copy of the book will be given away in a drawing.
Spring Library Workshops: This winter, we will hold workshops covering topics in library research. Workshops are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays, noon-1pm in the computer lab.
- Libraries At Your Fingertips: Using Interlibrary Loan – January 24 & 26, 12-1pm
- Bibliographies Without the Headaches: Zotero – January 31 & February 2, 12-1pm
- Finding Resources for Biblical and Theological Studies – February 7 & 9, 12-1pm
- Finding Resources for Counseling Research: PsycInfo – February 14 & 16, 12-1pm
Story-Time for Children
- On the second Tuesday of every month at 10:00am a fun story time will be offered for kids. A parent or guardian must be present.
Create a Valentine! Join us in the library lobby and create a valentine for that special someone! All ages welcome!
- Friday, February 10 from 2pm-5pm
Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, April 8
- Doors open at 8:15 am
- Pre-K and younger hunt begins at 8:30am
- K-5th Grade hunt begins at 8:35am
- Bring your own basket