RISS International is accessible from Rolfing Library. The computers in the computer labs have RISS International website bookmarked, but it can also be accessed on your personal computer.
When accessing RISS International or RISS Korea from off campus, our member institution status will not be recognized, so "ILL" button will not appear. In that case, please fill out WorldShare request form. For more information, visit https://library.tiu.edu/ill/worldshare/requestarticle
1) Among the search results, choose the title to see the bibliographic data screen.
2) If necessary, click the "ILL" button. The "RISS International ILL Form" will appear. If ILL service is not available, the "ILL" button will not appear.
3) Upton clicking, the "ILL" request form will appear.
4) Fill out all required fields in the RISS ILL form.
5) The "ID Number" refers to your TIU ID number.
6) When requesting photocopies, please enter page numbers. Each request should not exceed one chapter or 50 pages in compliance with the copyright regulation.
7) Click "Submit" when completed. The request will then automatically go to the librarian via email (email@example.com).
8) When the request is successfully completed, "Your request is complete" message will appear.
9) Close after checking for errors.
10) Then TIU librarian will place the request with RISS International.