1) Go to "search" box and type in your search terms.
2) A pop-up Korean (한글) keyboard is provided in case your keyboard does not have Korean language option.
1) Select a desired search field.
2) Enter search terms
1) Simple search box remains on top
2) Search results appear by material type (Articles, Theses, Books, Serials, and Research Reports).
3) "My List" can save up to 30 results for 7 calendar days.
4) Select results by checking the box and then export them by Email, Print, Add to List, or Export.
5) Search within your search results.
6) Sort your search results by Title, Author, or Year.
7) Change the number of records displayed.
Multilingual translation services on theses abstracts are available.
1) Select "Abstract"
2) Click "kakoa i translate"
3) Click "English ^" for language options
4) Click "Translate" to see the translation result