1) Search I-Share resources by clicking on the dropdown menu in Rolfing Search and selecting "I-Share Libraries." You can also click here to access the I-Share catalog directly.
2) You will need to log in to I-Share by clicking on "Sign In" and then entering your TIU email address and password. For additional login information, click here.
3) After signing in, select I-Share under “How to Get It”..
4) The I-Share request form will appear and the fields will be automatically filled in for you.
5) Select your preferred local pickup location . It defaults to sending the item requested to Trinity's library. Then click on "Send Request."
6) You will receive an e-mail when the book is available for you to pick up or if the item is not able to be supplied through I-Share. If it is not available through I-Share, you can place a request through WorldShare. For more information on WorldShare, please click here.