1) Search I-Share resources by clicking on the dropdown menu in Rolfing Search and selecting "I-Share Libraries." You can also click here to access the I-Share catalog directly.
2) You will need to log in to IShare by clicking on "Sign In" and then entering your TIU username and password.
3) Select the item you would like to borrow.
4) Under "How to Get It" select I-Share.
5) This will create a request form. Select your preferred local pickup location . It defaults to sending the item requested to Trinity's library. Then click on "Send Request."
6) You will receive an e-mail when the book is available for you to pick up or if the item is not able to be supplied through I-Share. If it is not available through I-Share, you can place a request through WorldShare. For more information on WorldShare, please click here.