- If you are a patron who is farther than 60 miles from the Deerfield campus and in the continental United States, you may request that books from our collection be sent to you.
- To have a book mailed to you, please fill out a WorldShare request for the book (instructions on how to place requests) and put in the notes that you are a distance student requesting this title be mailed to you. To ensure that the item gets sent to the correct address, please also include your mailing address.
- Items will be mailed to you at media rate. The library will cover the cost of shipping the books to you.
- If you are mailing the book(s) back, please send them to:
Trinity International University - Rolfing Library
2065 Half Day Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
- The book will be checked out to your circulation account. You are responsible for any fines resulting from failure to return items on time.