- If you are a patron who is farther than 60 miles from the Deerfield campus and in the continental United States, you may request that books from our collection be sent to you. Please note that we can only send books from our collection - IShare books must be picked up at the IShare school you selected when you placed the request, and WorldShare books must be picked up at the circulation desk.
- To have a book mailed to you, please fill out a WorldShare request for the book (instructions on how to place requests) and put in the notes that you are a distance student requesting this title be mailed to you. To ensure that the item gets sent to the correct address, please also include your mailing address.
- Items will be mailed to you at media rate. Expedited shipping options may be available, but those charges will be the responsibility of the borrower and will be added to their library account. The library will cover the cost of shipping the books to you. You will be responsible for returning them, either by covering the cost of mailing them back or returning them in person.
- If you are mailing the book(s) back, please send them to:
Trinity International University - Rolfing Library
2065 Half Day Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
- The book will be charged to your circulation account. You are responsible for any overdue fines or lost book fees resulting from failure to return items on time.