Skip to Main Content

PaperCut - Printing and Copying

Learn how to use Trinity's PaperCut system for printing and copying.

Requesting Refunds

If you are charged for a print job but do not receive it due to printer malfunction or other error, you may request a refund to your PaperCut account.

  • Find the appropriate print job in the list and click on "request refund."

  • Complete the request form and click on Send.