1) If you have searched in our catalog but have not found the book you are looking for, you can search I-Share libraries by changing the search from "TIU Catalog Only" to "All I-Share Libraries." You can also click here to access the I-Share catalog directly.
2) You will need to log in to your I-Share account in order to request a book. If you need help setting up an I-Share account, click here.
3) Select the item you would like to borrow.
4) Click on "Request First Available." The default for the pick-up library is here, but you can have it sent to any I-Share library.
5) You will receive an e-mail when the book is available for you to pick up.