Skip to main content
Requesting An Article or Chapter
- Log in to WorldShare and create a copy request for a journal article or a book chapter. For questions related to setting up or accessing your WorldShare account, click here.
- If we have the journal or book in our collection, we will scan it and send you a PDF of the article or chapter.
- You will be able to access the copy through your WorldShare account.
- If we do not have it in our collection, we will transfer it to an interlibrary loan request.
Requesting a Book
- Patrons who are farther than 60 miles from the Deerfield campus and in the continental United States may request that books from our collection be sent to them.
- Items will be mailed library rate (similar to media mail) at the library's expense. Other expedited shipping options may be available, but those charges will be the responsibility of the borrower and will be added to their library account.
- The book will be charged to their circulation account. The borrower is responsible for any overdue fines or lost book fees resulting from failure to return items on time.