Follow the follow steps:
- Those without a TIU username and password will need to borrow a Guest Login from the library circulation or reference desk.
- From a library computer, print your document as you normally would.
- When prompted, log in to PaperCut using the guest username and password you were provided.
- After the print job is submitted, log in to the print release computer (i.e., the computer next to the library lobby printer) using the same PaperCut guest account information.
- Add money to the PaperCut guest account using the coin tower by the computer.
- Release their print job on the print release computer.
- Click on the Done button on the print release computer monitor and ask for you change to be returned to you.
- Gather you print job.
- Return the PaperCut Guest Login slip to the circulation or reference desk.
Note: Instructions are also printed on the PaperCut Guest Login slips.