Skip to main content
Printing from a Library Computer
- Print as you normally would in Word, PowerPoint, or other program.
- Select the appropriate printer from the print dialog box:
- Library Lobby printer:
- Black & White: papercut\Library Lobby (1-sided: $0.07/page; 2-sided: $0.06/page)
- Library Computer Lab printer:
- Black & White: papercut\Library Lab BW (1-sided: $0.07/page; 2-sided: $0.06/page)
- Color: papercut\Library Lab Color (1-sided: $0.25/page; 2-sided: $0.24/page)
- Log in to your PaperCut account.
- The default timeout is 1 minute. If you plan to print multiple jobs, you can change the timeout to 5 minutes or more.
- A Print Job Notification box will pop up. Verify your print job and then click OK. Your print job will print immediately.
Printing from Your Device
- Select your printer and click on Print Options and Account Selection.
- Choose the number of copies to be printed and click on Upload Document.
- Click the Choose File button, select your document, and click on Upload & Complete.
- Your print job will automatically print from the printer you have selected.