Ground was broken by Arnold.T. Olson to begin construction of the chapel building in 1978.
The chapel building was officially dedicated in honor of the first EFCA president Arnold T. Olson on Feb, 9th, 1979.
Ground was broken for the Kantzer wing on Oct. 12th, 1989.
Named after Kenneth S. Kantzer (1917-2002).
Kantzer was the academic dean from 1963 to 1978.