Note: While TLG is a database of Greek texts, all of the author names and titles of works are in Latin.
- To search for a word in a particular author's set of works, type in the author's name in the field on the top left, then hit the enter key.
- Click the author's name under "Results."
- Then click "Search" in the column to the right (under "My Search Selections").
- Near the top of the next screen, select the "word index" button.
- After clicking on the Greek keyboard icon, type in the word that you want to search for in your author's works. Click "go" (in the red box next to the search window).
- A list of results will appear below.
- NOTE: You can adjust the lines of context from the Greek text that appear, by using the lines of context box above the results.
- Do you want to locate a printed copy of the Greek text for your source? Click on the red title of the work and the bibliographic information for the printed text will appear.