The library transitioned ProQuest Ebook Central to a new authentication system on Jan. 4, 2022. This means that you have a new bookshelf. However, you can retrieve your previous bookshelf:
Retrieve your bookshelf:
- To retrieve your previous bookshelf, submit a case to ProQuest Ebook Support.
- Include your new Ebook Central username (follow instructions above).
- Follow these steps to find your current username:
- Log into ProQuest eBook Central.
- Go to Settings > Profile.
- Copy what you see under the email/username field.
- If you know your old username include that. If not, you can include some book titles saved to your previous bookshelf to help them make the match.
- Note that it may take a couple weeks for them to restore your old bookshelf.
Questions? Contact Rolfing Library reference at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-317-4001.