The library has switched to a new version of the library catalog and I-Share. Here are some changes you may experience:
- To login to your library account and I-Share, you will use your "barcode number" which is the ID number found on your TIU ID card.
- There will be a new look.
- There is no option to "request first available" in I-Share. Instead, you will choose a specific library to request from.
- The "hide eresources to which I don't have access" in I-Share is now found on the right instead of under the search box.
- The new systems do not have options for favorites and tags. If you want to access your lists of favorites, you can still login to the old VuFind catalog on the books page (found by clicking on "more" under the books search box on the library homepage).