1) From the library website top header menu, click "more" that looks like three dots.
2) Choose "Journal Search" option.
3) On the left side, click on the subject that is close to your search topic.
4) Select a more precise area from the dropdown menu.
5) Choose a topic that is more relevant for your research.
6) Choose a journal title. We have journals in print in the periodicals section.
7) Some titles are available electronically. In this case, the coverage dates will appear next to "Available Online".