The Community Room is intended to be a place where all are welcome. Families with small children are welcome to study here, large groups may meet in this area for study sessions, or community events may be held in this space.
- When not reserved, the Community Room is open to all individuals.
- Reservations must be made through Library Staff.
- The Community Room may be reserved for the following purposes:
- Faculty/staff use (e.g., library staff, classes needing to view the Torah Scroll)
- Study groups consisting of 10 or more individuals
- Official Trinity groups (e.g., GSGA, Trinity Wives, WMC/MUG)
- Special considerations (made on a case-by-case basis).
- Reservations may be made for up to 3 hours.
- Reservation requests must be received by 12:00 pm (noon) the Friday before the event.
- Reservations are not considered confirmed until library staff have approved your request and emailed you confirmation.
- Food and drinks are allowed, but please make sure to clean up any trash. If you spill food or drink, please let library staff know promptly.
- For the sake of your child’s safety and for the consideration of other patrons, children must be supervised at all times.