If you have trouble requesting books through I-Share, checking out books, or renewing, your account may be blocked. Your account could be blocked for the following reasons:
- Fines greater than $5 on material from Rolfing Library or I-Share libraries (this includes charges for interlibrary loan articles)
- A book has gone to lost status, instead of overdue status (after 28 days)
- Your account has been suspended (usually because of lost books or large unpaid fine amounts).
- 3 or more items requested from the Trinity Library. After requests are processed the block will be cleared. If you need to continue requesting from I-Share libraries, we recommend canceling one of your TIU books, making your requests, and then placing the request for the third TIU item.
- 10 or more overdue items on your account
- "Expired in System" - Your account has not been updated in our system. Please stop by the circulation desk with your driver's license or valid id to update your account.
Please contact Circulation or Becky Frank with questions and to resolve blocked accounts: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or (847)317-4020.