Visitors to the library are welcome to use materials on-site. If you wish to check out books, you may get a courtesy or visitor card. Interlibrary Loan is not available for Courtesy or Visitor patrons.
- Spouses of TIU staff and students
- ACTS libraries students and staff
- ATLA Reciprocal Borrowing Program students and staff
- LIBRAS libraries students and staff
- Students at Midnorth Theological Seminary
- Bannockburn residents
- Vernon Area Public Library patrons
- Full-time pastors (of any denomination)
- Full-time employees of Evangelical Free churches
- Other categories as approved
Courtesy Patrons must live within a 60 mile radius of Trinity (includes Rockford, IL). They are not charged a fee.
- Anyone living within a 60 mile radius of Trinity (includes Rockford, IL), excluding courtesy patrons listed above
- A fee of $25.00 per year is charged to visitors.
- Students, faculty and staff at other I-Share libraries may use their school ID to check out books.
- 4 week loan period (28 days)
- 3 renewal periods of 4 more weeks
- New Books: 21 day loan, no renewals
- Books on Display and Faculty Authors collection: 21 days, 2 renewals
- All books can be recalled at any time.
- 7 day loan period
- 3 renewal periods of 7 days
Audiobooks, CDs, and Cassettes:
- 14 day loan period
- 3 renewal periods of 14 days
Interlibrary Loan: Courtesy/Visitor patrons do not have access to interlibrary loan privileges at this time. Please check with your local public library if you need to obtain something Rolfing Library does not own.