1. Brackets must be submitted before 11:59 PM (CDT) Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
2. All bracket entries must contain the participant’s name and email address. Each bracket must be stamped and signed by a library staff member in order to be considered a valid entry.
3. Voting will take place according to the following schedule:
4. The winning bracket is defined as the bracket that scores the highest number of points. Points are awarded for each correct match up per round.
5. Voting for each round is open to anyone, even if a bracket was not submitted.
6. The winning book and bracket will be announced Tuesday, April 9, 2019.
7. The winner will be notified via email Tuesday, April 9, 2019. The prize ($25 gift card to Amazon) will be emailed to the winner at the email address provided.
8. Rolfing Library's decision on all issues will be final.