2018 Rolfing Library Book Madness Contest Rules
1. Brackets must be submitted before 11:59pm (CST) Tuesday, March 13.
2. All bracket entries must contain the participant’s name and email address. Each bracket must be stamped and signed by a library staff member in order to be considered a valid entry.
3. Voting will take place according to the following schedule:
4. The winning bracket is defined as the bracket that scores the highest number of points. Points are awarded for each correct match up per round: round 1=1 pt, round 2=2 pts, round 3=3 pts, round 4=4 pts, round 5=5 pts, round 6=6 pts.
5. Voting for each round is open to anyone, even if a bracket was not submitted.
6. The winning book and bracket will be announced Tuesday, April 10.
7. The winner will be notified via email Tuesday, April 10. The prize ($25 gift card to Amazon) will be emailed to the winner at the email address provided.
8. **TIU Rolfing Library's decision on all issues will be final.**