2017 Rolfing Library Book Madness Contest Rules
1. Brackets must be submitted before 11:59pm (CST) Sunday, March 12.
2. All bracket entries must contain the participant’s name and email address. Each bracket must be stamped and signed by a library staff member in order to be considered a valid entry.
3. Voting will take place according to the following schedule:
4. The winning bracket is defined as the bracket that scores the highest number of points. Points are awarded for each correct match up per round: round 1=1 pt, round 2=2 pts, round 3=3 pts, round 4=4 pts, round 5=5 pts, round 6=6 pts.
5. Voting for each round is open to anyone, even if a bracket was not submitted.
6. The winning book and bracket will be announced Tuesday, April 11.
7. The winner will be notified via email Tuesday, April 12. The prize ($25 gift card to Amazon) will be emailed to the winner at the email address provided.
8. **TIU Rolfing Library's decision on all issues will be final.**
March 12, 11:59pm: Brackets due. Please email to Becky Frank or submit in person to Circulation Desk of Rolfing Library.
March 14-19: Vote for Round 1.
March 21-26: Vote for Round 2.
March 28-29: Vote for Round 3 - The Sweet 16.
March 31-April 2: Vote for Round 4 - The Elite 8.
April 4-5: Vote for Round 5 - The Final 4.
April 7-9: Vote for Round 6 - the Championship Round.
April 11: Winning book and bracket announced.